Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

The Month of Ramadan with Types of I’tikaf


The blessed month of Ramadan is the heavenly Month of endowments in which Muslims all around the world visit for Allah the Great. It is the best time when door open for Muslims to look for pardoning and drawing nearer to Allah. Muslims enthusiastically invest this energy in looking for pardoning of their wrongdoings and drawing near to Allah the Almighty. This dedication goes up to its most astounding particularly over the last blessed days and nights of Ramadan.



One of the valued customs of the holy ten days of Ramadan Month is the Sunnah of I’tikaf. The I’tikaf word means that a type of love that Muslims perform amid the last 10 days and nights of Ramadan. The Ummah biggest dream to visit the Allah’s House and they move to Makkah through Islamic Travel Low Budget Three Star 2019 Hajj and Umrah Packages with Family with Hotel and Flight in the Month of Ramadan.  

In I’tikaf Muslims spend the most recent ten long days of Ramadan Month in disengagement in a Masjid for a specific time; the whole thing they do is petition Allah the Almighty looking for pardoning and gifts. In I’tikaf, one should remain with the aim to adore Allah by supplicating formal or casual petitions in spite of the fact that petition isn't a condition in that. Avail the last 10 days Cheap Ramadan umrah packages to visit the Holy Makkah in the Month of Ramadan.

Read our Popular Posts

Hajj Reflections in Maidan e Arafat with Allah the Almighty

Rules of I’tikaf in Ramadan

There are only three types of I’tikaf,

Wajib I’tikaf

When a person makes it mandatory on himself for any wish then it is called Wajib I’tikaf. 

Sunnah I’tikaf

To complete the Sunna of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) in the last ten days of Ramadan. 

Nafil I’tikaf

For the Nafil I’tikaf there is no exact month or time. You can perform it at any time. 

The long Ramadan’s ten days itself is one of the best endowments that a Muslim gets. Inside this heavenly month of gifts, the ethics of I’tikaf are additionally an incredibly favorable position and a wellspring of leniency and endowments from Allah that can help a Muslim look for absolution and accomplish compensate for the present minute and the months to come till the following Ramadan. May Allah give us the quality to use this Ramadan efficiently! Ameen